Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And now, the end is here


And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear....................................

What am I going to do without having this blog to update?!

I am sure I will find something to fill my time.

I do worry though, about afterwards - getting post wedding blues. After all most other newlyweds will be planning their first homes together, buying the furniture, choosing the paint, planning a family ..............
We have done all that already -
I know, we will plan our retirement. HaHaHa

I am really exhausted tonight, we have been decorating the hall (roll call of thanks to Linda, Alison, Ed, Jude, Caroline, Krystle, Mum, Derek, Fern, Mr.B and Dan) we arrived at 4pm, and left about 9pm. But it looks fantastic, amazing what a bit of organza and some candles will do!

Here I am 10.34pm, just about to get into bed, after all the preparation and hard work its here!

All thats left for me to say is thank you and good night!

see you on the other side, as Mrs.B!

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!



Yes, it was my way




No comments: