Sunday, July 01, 2007

Whoops I did it again.........................................

Do you LIKE IT? the new dress for our eldest bridesmaid!
O.K
I know its the THIRD one but I promise this is the last - we both like it!

oh yes and of course the other big news......................................Mr.B remembered to go and pick up the ring, not only that - but when he came home he moved me to a dry bit of the garden (I was scrubbing chicken poo off the path!) and dropped down on one knee to put the ring on my finger - and I am allowed to wear it now - which I do at every opportunity - its so blingy and twinkly! I feel like a real bride to be now.

So much has happened over the last couple of weeks - I have forgotten a lot of it!
but I have now sorted
  • my bouquet
  • the mothers corsages
  • music for the ceremony (sort of)
  • a plan for the table decorations
  • and I have made a start on decorating the childrens gift bags
'what gift bags?' I hear you shout. I bought a job lot of brown paper handled bags (think indian/chinese take away - but without the grease stains) and I am going to fill them with little bits - colouring books, crayons etc - to put on their places at the reception, to give them something to do (O.K maybe I am labouring under the misconception this will make for perfectly behaved kids - but I have to try)



MMMMM and I have some underwear - not that that was straight forward either. The first lot I bought I absolutely hate - bought them in a bit of a depressed panic really. but then I ordered a different sort - and am now much happier. And as I have a dress fitting next Thursday shoes and undies are very important!

Mr.B, the best man and my stepdad have all got their suits sorted. They are going to look very smart.

Friday night was my first Hen night (yes I am having more than one) I went with a group of the mums from my middle daughters school to see an ABBA tribute act what a scream! And I did follow the tradition of all hens out there and got reasonably drunk!

Thanks girls for a fab night out!


No comments: