Friday, June 15, 2007

help me my feet have shrivelled up!

My mother-in-law-to-be took me shopping to Milton Keyens on wednesday - boy that woman knows how to shop!

But we got her sorted shoes, jewels, bag and fascinator!

ALL DONE!

And whilst there I managed to get
  • the girls shoes
  • little bags for the girls (thank you mum in law!)
  • charlies hair thingy
  • my bracelet
  • my garter (no you can not see it!)
  • my make up done - properly this time, thanks to Estee Lauder.
The make up was done beautifully, discreetly and it had real staying power - I looked pretty all day! the only down sie was the total cost of everything would have been over £120 to buy!!!!!!

the weight is still coming off - 21.5 pounds now - thats 1 stone and 7.5 pounds, or 1.5 stone and half a pound or 9.752 235 955 kilogram no I prefer the pounds version it sounds sooooooooooo much more!

I had my first dress fitting last week - not good, need to lose a few more inches off the waist - so I am working really, really, really hard on the Ab's program Elaine has written for me - so hard it makes me want to cry.

No comments: